We are looking for a highly motivated and customer service-focused Administration Assistant to join our team!
Air Extreme Air Conditioning is a well-established business in Lake Macquarie, offering a stable career and an enjoyable work. With a team of industry professionals, experts in trade and qualified market leaders, Air Extreme has built a strong reputation for providing exceptional customer service and high-quality work.
Our office administration team are the first point of contact for all customer enquiries, so it is essential you are an excellent communicator, as well as friendly and attentive.
The successful candidate will enjoy job stability and variety in daily duties, with new projects every week.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering all incoming calls and directing enquiries to the appropriate departments
- General administrative duties – document collation, filling, and sales support
- Assisting with bookkeeping tasks
- Counter sales – Eftpos and cash handling
- Customer service – both in person, over the phone, and via email
- General workplace housekeeping
We’re looking for a team member who demonstrates the following:
- A positive and approachable attitude
- The ability to multitask and prioritise
- High level of attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to self-manage and work independently.
- Intermediate computer skills
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
This position is offered as a 12-month Traineeship in Certificate III in Office Administration. It is a full time position (38 hours per week), five days a week. This role is intended for an immediate start, and wages will be paid in accordance with the relevant award.
Please forward your resume to our Accounts and Admin Manager, Di, by emailing email@example.com.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.